QUIZ # 1
Answer each question with one answer from the column on the right. Answers may be used more than once.
1. The length of the term of a Supreme Court Justice? A. 2 years
2. The number of years in one US Senate term? B. 4 years
3. The number of years in one House of Representative term? C. 6 years
4. Length of term of a California State Senator? D. Life term
5. Length of term of a President of the United States?
Matching: On your Scantron sheet, please use a #2 pencil to fill in the letter of the best choice to match each numbered item. Each letter is used as an answer. You may write on this sheet, BUT BE SURE TO TURN IT IN
6. Number of seats in the current House of Representatives? A. 40
7. Number of seats in the US Senate? B. 80
8. Number of seats in the California Senate? C. 100
9. Number of Justices on the Supreme Court? D. 435
10. Number of seats in the California Assembly E. 9